VA-L SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE CIRCULAR COLD SAW FOR ALUMINUM & NF METALS:
The straight-cut automatic sawing machines with NC controls are especially designed for mass production of aluminum and non-ferrous metal sections. Their most striking characteristics are a very robust construction, highly-modern drive technology both for the feed axis and the main drive unit as well as the very rigid ballscrew construction providing highest accuracy and excellent cutting results requiring a minimum of effort.
Our modular concept for the base construction of the machine combined with a variable main drive unit offers extreme versatility.
- PLC controls
- Two-point clamping system
- Pneumatic or hydraulic clamping device with clamping pressure reduction controls
- Saw feed with electronic positioning control
- Material feeding by means of servo motor and ballscrew
- Machine functions are controlled pneumatically
- The sawblade stroke is hydro-pneumatic
- Spray mist system
- Blade separation feature
- Powerful, 2 speed, pole-changing motor
The standard features for the hydraulic version include:
- Frequency controlled motor
- Electronic deceleration brake
- Cutting pressure controlled by sawblade on/off switch on the PLC controls
- Automatic central lubrication unit
BEHRINGER EISELE offers a wide range of system solutions. Flat, bundle, lift loading and inclined loading magazines for material loading can be linked to the machine for universal applications. Special feeding devices, handling systems, or the integration into fully automatic storing systems are quoted on request. Options include:
- Chip exhaust unit
- Light sensors to automatically detect defects or imperfections on the sections to be sawn
- Remnant length reduction to < 2.4"
- Special measuring devices for producing pieces all of the same size
- And many more additional optional features